Friday, August 8, 2008

Our morning

Audrey has given me two great gifts this morning after a very long night - a little extra sleep and some big ole grins. The first video is for Audrey's cousin, Jessica, who asked for a video of her noisy sleeping in a comment on a previous post..... you'll probably have to turn up the volume to really hear all her squeaky noises!




The funny thing about this video is that the smiles I captured are nothing compared to the ones she gave me when I was watching this video and she could hear me talking on it!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could she be any more beautiful!!!! She really seems more alert. What a gorgeous baby!

Jess(ica) said...

Oh those noises are so cute!! Thanks for posting a video of her making them. So about how often during the night/her naps is she making those noises?

I can't wait to see you all in November!! =)

Tiff says she thinks the videos are really cute, too (she is sitting behind me nursing Hannah)!!