Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday update

Just some updates and a few pictures...

Today our little soccer star wore a real soccer uniform to school for a class party. Mimi and Boppa brought her back an official uniform when they were in Italy last year. She looked adorable in it and thought that she was so cool! It was impossible to get a good picture because she wouldn't sit still once she had it on.







And still no baby as of this evening! I'm having lots of contractions throughout the day but nothing regular. Today the small group that I work with had a luncheon to celebrate our little one's impending arrival as well as my co-workers impending marriage. It was a nice time to sit down and relax with the women I work with, which we are normally far too busy to do! They had lunch catered in for us and they gave Lori and I an incredibly generous gift card, which will come in handy in buying all those diapers! It was very much appreciated.

2 comments:

Jess(ica) said...

Hopefully that little soccer uniform will be the beginning of a great soccer career (and maybe even a free-ride to college!!). She looks adorable, as always!

I'm anxiously awaiting the news of the new baby's arrival (like everyone else)!

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I had totally forgotten about the soccer uniform. Doesn't she look adorable in it!!! What a ham, maybe a Mia Hamm!