Sunday, September 16, 2007

Flat Kyleigh

(By JPC)

We have a visitor. Flat Kyleigh arrived yesterday from California. She's an ideal guest - very quiet, neat, and requires little entertainment. We took her out today to enjoy the beautiful Fall weather.

Flat Kyleigh enjoyed our community's cultural fair this afternoon with Ellie and Aunt Lori


Ellie and Flat Kyleigh


Flat Kyleigh then joined us for a walk around the duck pond


Ellie and Flat Kyleigh enjoying lunch


Ellie giving her flat cousin a kiss :-)


Our only complaint is that we wish it was the real Kyleigh visiting us!

**For those of you confused by this posting, please google "The Flat Stanley Project" for an explanation.

2 comments:

3dingsandadog said...

Dear Aunt Lori, Aunt Jana and Ellie,

I'm Glad you are having fun with Flat Kyleigh! I wish I was with you instead! I can't wait until you are here!

Love,
Kyleigh

Anonymous said...

I was surprised to see that Flat Kyleigh had made it all the way from California to New Jersey. She just probably wanted to visit her family. I'm glad that she didn't jump into the duck pond! We would love to see the real Kyleigh in New Jersey SOON!