Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday's Adventures

"We're going to make cupcakes! What are cupcakes?"




"Don't worry, baby sister, I'll show you!"



Ellie discovers a new kind of spoon!



"I will get every drop of batter off this thing!"



"And every drop off this one, too!"


Ellie wanted orange frosting today...



and she loved licking up the "accidentally" dropped globs of it!



Someone wanted frosting and cake batter, too!





Later we went for a walk and stopped at the playground on the way home...


"Look at me! I'm pushing baby sister by myself!"


"Help me."










5 comments:

Jess(ica) said...

Love the day in photos!

Anonymous said...

Ellie loving cooking seems to remind me of someone .....
Your fun packed days are reflected in the faces of your daughters -- great job, you two!!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! I miss those summer days when I could join you girls in the kitchen. School just started and I am already longing for those summer days with my favorite girls.

Four peas in a pod said...

We'll look forward to you joining us in a couple weeks, Mimi!

Anonymous said...

another fun fulled day....enjoy while you can before winter comes...love the Fall...soon all the trees will be turning...!!!!