Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ballerina dress

Ellie received a special package from her Aunt TT yesterday that contained the dress of her dreams - a ballerina dress. She has never taken a dance lesson and as far as we know has only seen ballerinas on Sesame Street, but boy does she want to be one! She LOVES this dress and I think this face says it all!









A big thank you to Aunt TT!

(I think some things are just ingrained in little girls - as I write this, she is wearing her ballerina dress and putting on my red heels. Oh, goodness.)

7 comments:

Four peas in a pod said...

I think Balliet is next after gymnastics!! That's my girly-girl!!!

Anonymous said...

My goodness! She is a real dancer now. I seem to remember a special ballerina nightgown that Ellie's mother had. I believe I have seen that dance before! Good job, TT & Ty!

3dingsandadog said...

She's looking like such a big girl!

Jess(ica) said...

So cute!!

Anonymous said...

I don't think she'll be playing baseball!!!!

Anonymous said...

So, so sweet! I'm amazed at all the things you are still able to do with Ellie and your blog with a new one in the house and working full time! I get tired for you just reading about it all. ;-) Those cookies looked great. Hey would you ask Lori if she got my e-mail several weeks ago. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute in the dress. We are glad that she loves it!