Sunday, July 6, 2008

Treasured moments

One of the main reasons we had another baby was because we wanted Ellie to have a sibling. How thankful we are that it's happened and that Ellie seems to treasure her baby sister as much as we could hope for. This morning, Ellie woke up when I was nursing Audrey. She came over to us, hugged Audrey, and said, "My best friend". Later this morning, she was singing quietly while playing with Play-Do. She sang, "You are my Audrey, my only Audrey. You make me happy everyday. You never know, Audrey, how much I love you. Please don't take my Audrey away".

Priceless!

6 comments:

johnna said...

Absolutely Priceless!

Anonymous said...

Ellie is making a wonderful transition to having a larger family. I think she is enjoying her role as big sister. Even the rode to heaven has a few bumps! Love those girls!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Ellie may be a song writer!!!!

Anonymous said...

the anonymous is me.......

Jess(ica) said...

oh my goodness... that was so cute!!!

john-tiffani-taylor-hannah said...

How adorable!