Sunday, November 2, 2008

Party girl!

As if Halloween wasn't enough, last night Ellie (and therefore, Lori, Audrey, and I) went to a birthday party. A little boy at her school is turning two and his parents threw an amazing pajama party at a local ice cream parlour. Ellie started off the evening with a terrified scream when she saw the clown that was there, but after about an hour she finally warmed up enough to climb off Lori's lap to join in the games and after two hours, she had her face painted by the clown! When we asked her what changed her mind about the clown, she said, "I had a good idea and then I wasn't afraid no more". When I asked her what the good idea was, she looked at me as if I had three heads and said, "To not be afraid anymore!".


Ellie getting her fingernails painted.


Lori and I wonder if she's really going to be able to do it!


"This better be worth sitting so close to this clown."


Yay! Ellie the brave butterfly!


Taking the ice cream train


Sitting at the counter waiting for cake and make-your-own ice cream sundaes



Who says a little sugar is a bad thing?!?! Ellie shakes a tail feather and lets you know who let the dogs out!

(Warning: the music is loud so you may want to turn down your volume!)








3 comments:

Four peas in a pod said...

My heart is about to burst!

S-o m-u-c-h f-u-n!!!

-proud mommy

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! The jumping is definitely a result of gymnastics, but I am dying to know who taught her how to SHAKE A TAILFEATHER like that!!!!!!!! That bootie was shaking!

Anonymous said...

I think the proper warning should have been: THIS GIRL HAS MOVES.
The dance gene goes on -- yaaaayyyy, Ellie!