Monday, November 24, 2008

Five Months Old!


Our sweet Audrey continues to grow and amaze us! At five months old, her purpose in life appears to be trying to coordinate her body movements. She's picking things up with her hands, putting everything in her mouth, and flapping like a bird when she's excited. She's had a few days of rice cereal and although she's still spitting out a lot of it, she gets better every day. She is also teething like crazy!

Audrey is laughing more and more, especially at her big sister's antics! She's not sitting up unassisted but she loves to sit in her Bumbo seat and watch Ellie play. Our sweet blue-eyed girl brings so much joy to our family!




This is a video of Audrey celebrating with her five month balloon. She loves playing with this balloon and don't worry she only get to play with it under supervision! :-)


4 comments:

Jess(ica) said...

She gets cuter and cuter! =)

The video says it's no longer available =(

Anonymous said...

I just can't get over how beautiful she is. Those big, beautiful blue eyes are amazing.

The last five months have been even better than I could have imagined, thanks to you, sweet Audrey!

Jess(ica) said...

Maybe something on my computer caused the video to not work - I got to see it though! Its even more fun to watch the videos and see the pics now that I have seen her in person, too! =)

Anonymous said...

I'm disappointed I can't see the
video's because I have dial-up. The pictures are adorable !! I do have one question,you mentioned Ellie was 4yrs old. That can't be !! Are you sure !!?? Where did the time go? Wish you lived closer.
The girls are precious.

Aunt Lynn