Monday, July 23, 2007

Update

(By JPC)

Sorry for the lack of posts recently! I am in the midst of studying for my board certification exams that I will take in August. It's been a little stressful and I'm trying to use every spare minute to review material, which is a little difficult with a toddler :-)

In other news, we're leaving in a few minutes to get our civil union license. We're hoping to do the actual civil union ceremony with our mayor next week but are awaiting confirmation from his office. We'll keep you updated and post pictures soon!

And little Ellie is of course doing very well and talking more every day :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so wonderful that the state of NJ is being supportive. It makes me almost happier to pay my taxes. You guys are truly a beautiful family. We are so proud of all three of you!!! Can Ellie be a flower girl???