Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Here comes the sun!

The weather today has been beautiful so I took the girls for a walk and then to the playground for an hour. Ellie was so happy to be outside! She ran around the playground, doing all the things she couldn't do alone last year. Amazing! She also brought her soccer ball and had a good time playing with that. Lori has been working with her on kicking and stopping it; she's ready to sign up for the teams here next summer!


























A short video of Audrey's first time in the swing - she loved it!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous!! I love to play on that playground. It reminds me of summer and all of the fun we had last year.

Audrey is swinging!!! And she looks like she's having a great time!!!

Jess(ica) said...

Audrey little laughing in the swing was so cute!!! And I totally love her stripped pants! Seriously stylin'! And Ellie looks like a natural with that soccer ball! Glad to see you could get out and enjoy the nice day! Bring on the spring!!!

Cami said...

My favorite picture is the second one, because it shows off the striped pants. Your daughter is a total fashion plate, and I noticed tha that her outfit matches her stroller in complementary colors. Is this turning into a fashion blog?