Thursday, January 8, 2009

January videos

We got a request from some angry grandparents for a blog update so here you go! These are a few videos from this month. I'll try to get some pictures up soon as well.

The first two videos were taken at the birthday party of Ellie's best friend. She had her party at the gymnastics academy where they take a class together. We all had a great time! The first video was very exciting because Ellie has been trying for months to do a certain jump they teach them - drop on the trampoline (seat drop) and then bounce right back up to your feet. She hasn't been able to do it for the few months that she's been taking classes, but at the birthday party she finally did it. You should have heard me and the other moms with kids in the class scream! Ellie was so excited that she ran off the trampoline to give me a hug. I of course didn't catch the first time on video but recorded her next turn on the trampoline. It is so exciting to see the pride in her eyes when she accomplishes something that she's been working at! The second video is at the same party when the teacher was taking them for a ride on the "bouncy train", Ellie's favorite part of every class!




This last video is of the girls playing on the floor together. It is just a delight to see them interacting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking at the video reminds me of when Beccie took lessons ....is so good for them...and you can see they have lots of fun...thanks for sending them....

3dingsandadog said...

Cute videos. You can tell that they love each other very much :)

Anonymous said...

Now that's more like it!! We were suffering from withdrawal. When I get home from work, I want to see my girls to help me transition my day. How amazing to see her do the seat drop after so many tries. Go, Gymnastics Girl!!!