Sunday, January 11, 2009

Carrots!

Audrey started eating solid foods several weeks ago and has quickly progressed to eating the entire jar of her fruit/vegetable. In addition to rice cereal and oatmeal, she's eating applesauce, pears, and peas. Today she tried carrots and loved them! We had a little hiatus on the solid foods due to some concerns about a food allergy but we're trying them again and she's doing well.





I have my two bottom teeth and I can clap!


I love my big sister!


And she loves me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you given her "Pizza Crust" yet?

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! She is more gorgeous every day! Look at those blue eyes! I love her lipstick or is that her veggie of choice?????? She looks so big in that high chair. Slow down, Audrey!

Jess(ica) said...

I love her big blue eyes! Looks like the carrots were fun and yummy (well, yummy for a baby)!