Sunday, December 7, 2008

O Christmas Tree


We got our Christmas tree this morning! We came home, put on our Christmas PJs, and had such fun decorating it. Ellie loves looking at all the holiday lights when we drive home from work every evening so she's been so excited about getting our tree with our very own lights. She asked questions about almost every ornament we put on - who's is this? who gave it to me/you? The first ornament we always put on is the one from her first Christmas and she loves knowing that it's her very own. She also likes the ones that I have from when I was a kid. The tree looks beautiful and is a fun way to share our family memories. We'll look forward to enjoying it for the next three weeks!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christmas is so much fun when you have little kids! looks like the girls were having a good time...

Jess(ica) said...

That is so cute she wanted to know about each ornament! What a special time you all had putting up the tree! I love the girl's Christmas jammies!! =)

Layla said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I love the matching PJ's :)

Anonymous said...

Look at those pj's! They look adorable!

Four peas in a pod said...

We love these PJs, too! Ellie wore her's for Christmas last year; I think she may have even been wearing them on our Christmas card. I bought a smaller pair for the then in utero Audrey after Christmas on clearance!

Anonymous said...

I remember, Mama, I was with you! Weren't they worth it??? We knew she would be cute, but really!! did you have any idea just how cute she would be???