Friday, October 24, 2008

Four Months Old


How time flies! At four months old, Audrey continues to be an absolutely delightful baby. She is very calm, laid back, and flexible; all good traits for a second baby. She sleeps 11 hours at night, although every once in a while she'll wake up in the middle of the night for about 30 minutes and talk to herself in bed before falling back asleep. Things she loves: her hands (always in the mouth), her tongue, trying to blow raspberries, and talking! She is growing more and more in awe of her big sister as she becomes more aware of her surroundings. She likes to sit in her seat and watch Ellie play. Ellie refers to her as "my best friend" and "my girl". And of course she continues to be our big baby - today's weight was 17 pounds 12 ounces.







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! We were in the hospital with poor Boppa and his kidney stone story and I was thinking that on this day 4 months ago, we were at another hospital. Audrey's delivery easily surpassed the delivery of a small, but painful kidney stone.

Did you notice that she looks like cousin Kaila? I never saw that before. Two lovely cousins!

Love you, Beautiful Audrey!

Rebecca said...

She is way too cute!

3dingsandadog said...

can she possibly get any cuter???

Jess(ica) said...

Oh she is so cute! I can't wait to see her in a few weeks!! I can't wait to see all of you!

Anonymous said...

she is getting so big...and cute..glade she likes school!!!

Anonymous said...

So glad you captured so many moods of this gorgeous ever-changing four-month-old. Hugs and kisses from all of us.

Layla said...

I love the week of halloween costumes and the decorative signs for each month. I am totally impressed that Audrey is sleeping 11 hrs a night at 4 months. I have not been blessed with good sleepers. The little guy starts the evening in his bed but ends up in mine because he wakes up crying and I don't want him to wake up Nina (they share a room).