Sunday, March 23, 2008

Engagement party

(By JPC)



Our family has had very happy news recently - my sister and her boyfriend got engaged! While they were visiting this weekend, my parents threw them an engagement party. We also had a very fun (and successful) weekend of wedding dress shopping!


The happy couple




With two of my parents' neighbors, who have known my sister and me since we were 15 and 17, respectively.



Celebrating with Mimi



Pretty party girl







Cutting the cake



Ellie toasts the happy couple (with non-alcoholic sparkling juice of course!)



Opening the generous gifts


Welcome to the family, Ty!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a wonderful, if wild and crazy, weekend of shopping, visiting, partying, and just being together. I just can't get enough of this! Having my two girls together with their significant others is just the best thing on this earth! Thanks, girls, for the best weekend! I love you!

Anonymous said...

yes, I know how you feel about never getting enough of having family around....always my most enjoyable memories!!!!! Sounds like you all had a great time....