Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Disney World (part two)

Here are photos from our second day at Magic Kingdom. Another fun-filled, amazing day! For pictures of the first day, click here.



The family in front of Cinderella's castle



We had lunch at Crystal Palace and met Winnie the Pooh and his gang. Eeyore was the first to approach our table and Ellie was terrified! It got better as the lunch went on and by the time Piglet came by, she was able to take the picture by herself.







Our little pirates after riding Pirates of the Caribbean.



Magic Carpet Ride



On Main Street with a suffragist


One the tea cups once again!



Meeting Mickey and Minnie!


Our favorite photo of the week


So sad to leave but too tired to stay


3 comments:

Mimi said...

Oh my, they look so sad to leave. I was equally happy for them to come home. What an amazing vacation.

Jess(ica) said...

I love your "Fav pic of the week" that is so precious! Glad you guys had so much fun!

Mary said...

Lori, what great pictures! I can see and feel the joy in each of you..... I'm so glad you got to take this trip! The happiness I know you experienced made my day. .....love tarzan