Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

I am one spoiled birthday girl today! This morning Lori took both girls to Ellie's gymnastics class and then to the grocery store so I had more than three whole hours alone!! I couldn't even tell you the last time I was home by myself and it was heavenly just to lounge around.

Lori and the girls brought back a bouquet of balloons for me and the fixings for a picnic. After naptime we all went to the park for an early picnic dinner and lots of playtime.






Audrey did not like the grass at all!













Ellie and Lori made me a delicious cake! My birthday gifts were a trench coat that I have been wanting for two years from Lori, beautiful weather, and Audrey's third tooth!



5 comments:

Mimi said...

It sounds like a glorious day!!! And topped off by a custom-made, one-of-a-kind cake!!! The weather was just perfect! Thank you for the pictures!!

3dingsandadog said...

Happy Birthday. Hope you got my message I left you :)

johnna said...

Happy Birthday, Jana. It sounds like you really enjoyed your "down time" and all the festivities!

SueSue said...

A beautiful birthday for a beautiful birthday girl!
Happy BD from the Barger/Smiths!!

Jess(ica) said...

Happy Birthday (a day late)! Looks like you had a great day! =)