Thursday, April 2, 2009

By popular demand

Well, maybe not popular, but by Mimi and Boppa demand, here are some recent pictures...







I love this picture because it shows the difference between the girls' personalities. Ellie is hugging Lori's arm and Audrey is pushing away, making a crazy face. I love my three girls!


And now for the peas series.....

Hmmmm, what are these? Let me see if I can put them into my mouth.


What are these things?!?!


If you really loved me, you would let me eat enchilada lasagna with you instead of these nasty peas. Why, mama, why?



So instead of eating them, I will squish the peas into oblivion....


and look cute!




3 comments:

calif. mom said...

what cute pic. I have to agree that I would much rather have ANYTHING except peas..never did like them..other in a salad! good pic of you Lori with the girls...

Lynanne said...

Heh! I couldn't stop giggling at the comments you had to go along with the photos. So cute!

Mimi said...

Could they be any more beautiful!!!!! I always think that and then they get cuter. It is so great to see that Audrey has fully recovered. Maybe it was the peas that did it. Thank you for the best vitamins in the world - vitamin E and vitamin A!!! Everybody needs their vitamins!