Sunday, June 24, 2007

Social Butterfly

(By JPC)

Ellie had quite the busy weekend! She was invited to 2 birthday parties this weekend, which of course meant 2 party dresses! The first party was at Build-A-Bear and Ellie loved it! Lori took her since I had to stay home and study. We all went to the second party which was a birthday BBQ at our friend's house. Happy Birthday, Pat and Nora!

Getting instructions on how to put the bear together



Now that her bear is stuffed and dressed, Ellie spent lots of time brushing its hair (her favorite part of the bear building!)




Gathering to sing to the birthday girl!


A sleepy Ellie listens to the singing


At the birthday BBQ, Ellie gets a push from mommy while she rides around the yard


I make egg-free, dairy-free cupcakes to bring along so that she can have a treat with the other kids - so far she hasn't caught on to the difference, but we know the day is coming quickly! Right now she just enjoys the sugary treat.


Ellie and Lori went for a swim early this morning before it got too crowded at the pool. It was a bit chilly so Ellie spent much of the time on a beach chair watching her mommy swim



4 comments:

3dingsandadog said...

Looks like Ellie is already a little social butterfly! Two parties! Wow!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Ellie really surprised me. I thought she would not really "get" the idea of the Build A Bear experience. Wrong again! I think she takes after Boppa who swam very early. Get out there and make a big splash, Ellie!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Ellie with her sun glasses on. Ha I think every little girl has a picture like that. Love, Olivia

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Ellie with her sun glasses on. Ha I think every little girl has a picture like that. Love, Olivia