Sunday, May 20, 2007

Climber

(by JPC)


On Friday, Ellie had a fever and was home with me for the day. She took almost 5 hours worth of naps and spent most of the rest of the day lounging on the couch. That is, until she tried to climb up onto the coffee table for the first time. Ellie has never really been much of a climber (unlike her favorite cousin who climbed out of her crib before she was a year old!!), but now that she has mastered the skill, I spent a large portion of this weekend, reminding her that we don't sit on the coffee table....



Poor Ellie did not feel well

"Hhhmmmmm, I think I can do this..."




"I did it!"




"If I act like I'm not excited about this, maybe my mama won't notice that I'm sitting in the middle of the table."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, no! Now the games begin!! She'll be sitting on the roof soon like one of our favorite neighbors.