Thursday, May 24, 2007

(by JPC)
We are heading to New England tomorrow for my 10 year college reunion. I am excited and a little nervous to see some friends that I haven't seen in those 10 years since our graduation. We are in the midst of packing for ourselves and for Ellie because of course we wouldn't go without her. We'll be sleeping in a dorm on campus and I think that it may even be the dorm that I lived in my senior year. I'm looking forward to seeing old faces and the new faces in their lives. And of course what mother wouldn't look forward to the chance to show off her baby, who will of course be the cutest one there!
We will post an update when we return, but for now I'll end with an older picture of that baby (from August 2006). I think of her as "the toothles wonder" in this shot. How much she has changed!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a nice trip!!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful time you'll have! I can't help remembering the last Laurel Day Parade you marched in there right before you graduated. I cried so much! I am sure I would cry even more seeing what an even more wonderful woman you have grown to be in the last ten years! I am so proud of my baby too!