Monday, April 23, 2007

Such a big girl



(by JPC)

It happened so fast - one day Ellie was our little baby and now she is a toddler. And I do mean full fledged, emboldened toddler, complete with "no", selective hearing, temper tantrums, etc. I miss her little baby smell self with the cuddles and sighs. But how I love her new confidence, communication, and development of who she is and will be! Although I am sad that she no longer wants to be held most of the time, I am thrilled that she wants to explore the world. I feel so lucky to be a part of the growth of this amazing little being!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(by LPC)

Yes, she IS amazing! We had such a fun night tonight! We snuggled while watching Sesame street, and being the well-balance child that she is, (so far), she got down off my lap, went and turned on the classical music and grabbed her crayons! Later we all laughed and danced to the "hookie pokie". We played hard and tickled each other to the point of tears!

In summary, pure joy. My Sunshine is pure joy.

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big! But she has held onto that wonderful personality, that smile and of course, those amazing dimples!! We love our girl!