Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ellie's dance recital practice

This is a very busy week for us! We picked up our new car tonight, Audrey's second birthday is Thursday, Ellie's first dance recital is Saturday night, and Audrey's birthday party is Sunday morning. (Not to mention that I got a new job!) Phew, I'm tired just thinking about all the running around we'll be doing! Last night was Ellie's last dance class and we filmed her class practicing their recital piece and the finale. I've posted them below in that order. Sorry they're both from the back. We'll tape the dress rehearsal tomorrow night so will finally have a video from the front and will post that, too!



1 comment:

Mimi said...

O my! O my! May I leave now and sit in my seat and wait for the fun to begin? She looks adorable and seems to really be having fun!!! So exciting!